Why We Like The Aim Sunglasses
The Aim Sunglasses combine high-performance with added style to improve your field of vision for biking on the road or the trail. These oversized sunglasses contain Clarity technology from Carl Zeiss optics to increase color definition, while the lightweight Grilamid frame stays in place thanks to hydrophilic rubber nose and temple pieces.
- High-performance sunglasses built to enhance your bike ride
- Carl Zeiss lenses enhance color and improve clarity
- Ripel treatment keeps fog, water, and dirt off your lenses
- Grilamid frame is lightweight and durable
- Hydrophilic rubber nose and temple pads keep your glasses in place
- Seamless fit design pairs perfectly with POC Tectal helmets
- Please see size chart for lens tint information
- Item #POCZ19C
- Interchangeable Lens
- Nose/Temple Pads
- hydrophilic rubber
- Face Size
- Base Curve
- Frame Dimensions
- [lens/bridge/temple] 136 / 16 / 112mm
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
3 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
August 2, 2023
Manufacturing defect in 2 pairs
- I returned this product before using it
I don’t normally write critical reviews but I had bad luck with 2 separate pairs of these. First pair had some sort of laser-etched pattern in the center of the left side, directly in the line of vision. Competitive Cyclist was quick to set me up with a replacement. Unfortunately, the second pair had the same issue, but this time on the right side of the lens. Without this defect I would have given 5 stars. If the laser etched pattern is meant to be a marker of authenticity, it should obviously be in the corner somewhere and not in the middle of an otherwise flawless Carl Zeiss lens, directly in front of one’s eye. I sent an email inquiry directly to POC over a week ago and never got a response from them. I will say that overall I’ve had positive experiences with Competitive Cyclist. It’s likely they just got a bad batch from POC, but it’s a shame POC never responded to me.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
October 6, 2021