Bachelor IR Dropper Seatpost
A few seasons riddled with frequent stops to readjust your saddle height at every change in grade has you looking to preserve your flow with a PNW Components Bachelor Dropper Seatpost with Internal Routing. Boasting light actuations and a sealed damping cartridge this dropper puts adjustment at the tip of your finger to manage transitions from high-speed singletrack to stomach-dropping descents with a deft press of its handlebar-mounted lever. PNW incorporates an air chamber that gives the rider customizable control over the post's return rate, which mean you get to choose how swiftly the post returns to full extension when the lever is pressed and the saddle's unweighted. At the bars a streamlined, ambidextrous lever integrates cleanly on either side of the handlebar for quick access to dropper action whenever you need it.
- Transition quickly between different grades with ease
- Sealed damping cartridge for smooth, light actuation
- Lever cleanly integrates on right or left side of the bars
- Air chamber allows return rate adjustment
- Get clean frame lines with internal cable routing