Bachelor IR Dropper Seatpost
Whether your ride consists of a lung-busting climb leading to an epic descent, or endless stretches of undulating singletrack, being able to adjust your saddle height on the fly is key to becoming a faster rider. PNW Components understands that you need a lightweight and reliable dropper post to tackle this type of trail riding, and created the Bachelor IR Dropper Seatpost so you can climb easier and descend faster.
The Bachelor is all new and shiny for 2019. Not only does it come spec’d with the premium CNC-machined Loam Lever, but PNW upgraded the already loved post with a larger diameter stanchion for increased post stiffness and a lighter overall weight. The New Bachelor also gets an added DU bushing for enhanced wobble resistance, eliminating tedious side to side play at the saddle.
Some of you may wonder how the Bachelor differs from PNW Components' other internally routed dropper post, the Rainier. Well, the Bachelor uses a replaceable sealed air cartridge as opposed to a coil spring, and is also made out of a lighter 7075 alloy.
- PNW's leading dropper is even lighter and more reliable
- Larger diameter stanchion increases the post's stiffness
- Added DU bushing for improved wobble resistance
- Sealed damping cartridge offers consistent performance
- Includes the premium Loam Lever and cable with housing
- Adjustable air pressure to customize the return speed
- Infinite Adjust lets you set your saddle height anywhere
- Backed by an impressive 3 year warranty