A hydration pack that's built to do more.
With 22 liters of gear storage plus the included 3-liter water reservoir, the Platypus Sprinter X.T. 25.0 Hydration Pack is designed to do far more than simply carry fluids. The Ventilated Mesh Suspension and BioCurve back panel keep you comfortable during full-day peak bagging excursions while the reservoir carries enough water to quench your thirst.
- Ventilated Mesh Suspension and foam padding provides cushion and airflow for long days on the trail
- BioCurve Back Panel ergonomically fits the shape of your back and has an Air Flow channel for improved ventilation
- Stashable waist belt helps transfer load stress and stays out of the way when you don't need it
- Taped external seams keep gear dry in stormy weather
- Wide clam-shell opening provides access to nearly 1400 cubic inches of gear storage
- Big Zip SL hydration reservoir holds up to 3 liters of water
- Reservoir features an easy-fill SlideLock closure, easy-clean HyperFlow bite valve, and a burly dual-layer design
- Reservoir suspension system prevents the bladder from sliding around in the pack
- External stuff pocket provides quick access to a rain jacket or puffy
- Hip pockets provide on-the-go access to trail essentials
- External zipped pocket with key clip keeps valuables securely stowed
- Ice axe loop, trekking pole attachments, and accessory lash points provide versatile external packing options
- S/M has an 18in torso length
- M/L has a 20in torso length
View more Hydration Packs - Large
Reviews & Community
Versatile, efficient day pack.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I have now used this pack for more than 10 day trips mountain and desert environments and have been extremely satisfied. Waterproof in the summer showers of the Rockies and breathable enough to be comfortable in the Utah desert. Size is perfect for food, layers, first aid kit, etc. 3L bladder is great for tougher treks and the hanger system is fantastic. Looking forward to utilizing the ice axe loop. Weight distribution is great. Overall, very happy with this pack.
Where is this made?
Pack made in China; Reservoir made in Seattle, USA