Shuttle Race GX Eagle e-Bike
Regardless of how you feel about e-bikes, there's no denying that it's a helluva good time to rally one up and down the mountain while covering twice as much ground as you would on a regular mountain bike. Now in its second generation, the Shuttle represents one of the finest e-mountain bikes out there, utilizing Pivot's expertise in carbon construction, progressive trail bike geometry, and ultra-capable Fox suspension to help you ride harder, ride further, and explore mountains you've never seen before.
This second-generation Shuttle now rolls on speedy 29-inch wheels, and features a slacker 65.2-degree head tube angle to keep things stable when you're moving at higher speeds. At the same time, super short chainstays and the efficient DW-Link suspension platform keep things snappy and nimble out back. 5.5-inches of rear travel paired with a 6.1-inch travel fork is more than enough to tackle any rocks, roots, and drops you find on the trail, and the bike comes with Shimano's latest STEPS drive system with a cleanly integrated (and easily removable) battery to get you out into the wilds and back again.
- Ride further and faster with Pivot's e-mountain bike
- 5.5in rear and 6.1in front travel soaks up the big hits
- DW-Link platform offers excellent bump absorption & efficiency
- Long and slack front end ensures high-speed stability
- Short chainstays for nimble cornering and flickability
- Fox Performance suspension is plush, supportive, & tunable
- Shimano STEPS drive system offers great power and battery life
- Weighing in at 45lb this is one of the lighter e-bikes out there