Shadowcat Pro X01 Eagle Mountain Bike
Why We Like The Shadowcat Pro X01 Eagle Mountain Bike
Charging down the trail with the mastery of a feline chasing its prey, the Shadowcat is Pivot's super light and wicked fast 27.5-inch trail bike. Razor-sharp and laser-focused, the Shadowcat is built for quick, spontaneous line choices as we carve our way down the mountain. It has a full 140mm of rear travel that's ready to get rowdy, but thanks to its impressively low frame weight and efficient DW-Link suspension, the Shadowcat is a faster climber than many of the 120mm trail bikes we've ridden. We can't think of a better replacement for the Mach 5.5 than this ripper of a trail bike that weighs less than a lot of dedicated XC machines.
The Shadowcat's agile feel and intuitive handling can be credited in large part to Pivot's expertise in carbon frame design and suspension kinematics. Thanks to an unwavering dedication to evolving their frame designs, the Shadowcat is one of Pivot's lightest trail bikes to date, weighing less than their Trail 429 and a mere 45 grams more than their featherweight Mach 4SL. That's a seriously impressive feat for a bike with this much suspension travel. As for kinematics, we've always been impressed by the DW-Link platform, but the latest generation is simply the best to date, offering great all-around performance with no weaknesses to be found.
*Due to unprecedented demand in the global supply chain and the bike industry over the last 18 months, material weight and exact components are subject to change. We are working diligently to keep tech specs updated, and any adjustments will be minor. If you have any questions, reach out to a Gearhead by chatting online or calling 1-888-276-7130.
- Pivot's mid-travel 27.5in trail bike is nimble and fun
- Bike has 140mm of rear travel paired with a 160mm fork
- Carbon frame is impressively light and resoundingly tough
- Progressive geometry blends confident handling with fast reflexes
- Low standover height makes this a comfortable bike for many riders
- FOX Factory fork and shock offer top-of-the-line performance
- Frame fits a full-size water bottle as well as Pivot's tool dock
- XO1 Eagle drivetrain and DT Swiss XM1700 wheels round out this great build kit
- Item #PIV1WYX
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov