Why We Like The Mach 6 Pro X01 Eagle Coil Mountain Bike
27.5in wheels definitely aren't dead. In fact, there's a large subset of riders that couldn't care less about the marginal speed benefits of 29in wheels, because all they need is a burly bike that can send the biggest lines on the mountain and pedal back up to the top without much fuss. Oh, and there's the fact that the smaller-diameter 27.5 wheels are inherently stronger than 29ers, not to mention their proclivity for slashing berms at the bike park and tackling untamed backcountry lines that require millisecond response times. But what's all this got to do with Pivot's new Mach 6? Well, Pivot hasn't given up on 27.5. Which is why we're lucky enough to offer this beautiful all-rounder featuring the latest-and-greatest technology from Pivot, including fully-modern geometry, perfectly-dialed DW-Link suspension, and hand-picked components that offer the best possible performance at each different price level. This particular bike is equipped with SRAM's XO1 Eagle build kit, Fox Factory fork and Factory coil rear shock, and reliable DT Swiss wheels—a race-level build that leaves little to be desired as far as upgrades.
*Due to unprecedented demand in the global supply chain and the bike industry over the last 18 months, material weight and exact components are subject to change. We are working diligently to keep tech specs updated, and any adjustments will be minor. If you have any questions, reach out to a Gearhead by chatting online or calling 1-888-276-7130.
- Pivot's new bike for big mountain and bike parks
- 6 inches travel and 27.5in wheels is a recipe for good times
- Hollow-core molded frame is stiff, strong, and lightweight
- DW-Link suspension eats up terrain and pedals like a pro
- Aggressive geometry brings confidence and stable handling
- Vertical shock orientation leaves room for water bottle and tools
- Can be set up as a mullet bike with 29in front wheel
- Fox Factory 38, Fox Factory DHX2 coil shock, DT Swiss wheels, XO1 Eagle