Why We Like The Mach 4 SL Carbon Pro X01 Eagle Mountain Bike
Pivot's engineers designed the Mach 4 SL Carbon Pro X01 Eagle Mountain Bike for those of us who are of the pedal-your-own-way persuasion, with a featherweight construction that's stature is anything but, offering stiff control and power that scales in at a whopping 300-grams below the previous Mach 429 SL. The new Mach 4 SL takes queues from the venerated Mach 4 and 429 SL, bringing the 4's lightweight and nimble attitude to the trail. Plus, the SL's progressive cross-country tuned setup is made for soaring to the front of the pack, gliding over slick root gardens, and charging forward to earn your spot as the KOM.
*Due to unprecedented demand in the global supply chain and the bike industry over the last 18 months, material weight and exact components are subject to change. We are working diligently to keep tech specs updated, and any adjustments will be minor. If you have any questions, reach out to a Gearhead by chatting online or calling 1-888-276-7130.
- Soar to the front of the pack with Pivot's XC rocket ship
- Steep seat tube angle keeps you perched for the attack
- Take on chunky terrain & power to the top with a moderate head tube angle
- Vertical shock layout improves stand-over height and bottle cage clearance
- New frame design sheds 300-grams over the previous Mach 4 SL
- DT Swiss hoops with 36-tooth hubs offer proven reliability
- Lightweight carbon frame offers stiff control and a 10-year warranty
- SRAM X01 drivetrain for precise shifts and plenty of range
- Item #PIV1WU1
4.5 based on 3 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov