Why We Like The eVault GRX Carbon Wheel e-Bike
Pivot was an early producer of high-end e-bikes back when skepticism was rampant and most people hadn't had the chance to ride one yet. We understand the appeal now though. Adding a little boost to your pedal stroke makes for a seriously fun ride, and you can cover more mileage in significantly less time. That's why we're proud to offer the all-new Pivot e-Vault all-road bike. It's got the same geometry that continually drives the original Vault to gravel glory and beyond, but with a discreet internal motor and battery system that provides a welcome boost of power when our tired legs still have miles left to go.
We wouldn't classify the e-Vault in the same category as your typical heavy, clunky e-bike. In fact, the e-Vault has a lightweight feel with spritely handling and clean aesthetics that resemble our favorite high-end road bikes. The pedal assistance doesn't feel like a throttle at all, but rather a smooth power curve that feels like a generous tailwind propelling you forward at speeds up to 28mph. And by buying a Pivot, you know you're getting the best when it comes to the overall quality and craftsmanship. No expenses spared. A top-of-the-line e-Road bike that's ideal for long commutes, sporty road rides, and unbounded dirt road exploration.
- Pivot's esteemed Vault converted to an e-road machine
- Ideal for road cycling, gravel, commuting, and touring
- Fazua Evation drive system powers you up to 28mph
- Integrated control panel with three power modes
- Pivot carbon frame is light, stiff, and strong
- Geometry optimized for comfort and performance on long rides
- Accommodates up to 700 x 47mm and 650b x 2.0in tires
- Shimano GRX Di2 offers crisp electronic shifting
- Reynolds ATRx Carbon wheels are tough and quick-rolling