Why We Like The eVault GRX Carbon Wheel e-Bike
Pivot was an early producer of high-end e-bikes back when skepticism was rampant and most people hadn't had the chance to ride one yet. We understand the appeal now though. Adding a little boost to your pedal stroke makes for a seriously fun ride, and you can cover more mileage in significantly less time. That's why we're proud to offer the all-new Pivot e-Vault all-road bike. It's got the same geometry that continually drives the original Vault to gravel glory and beyond, but with a discreet internal motor and battery system that provides a welcome boost of power when our tired legs still have miles left to go.
We wouldn't classify the e-Vault in the same category as your typical heavy, clunky e-bike. In fact, the e-Vault has a lightweight feel with spritely handling and clean aesthetics that resemble our favorite high-end road bikes. The pedal assistance doesn't feel like a throttle at all, but rather a smooth power curve that feels like a generous tailwind propelling you forward at speeds up to 28mph. And by buying a Pivot, you know you're getting the best when it comes to the overall quality and craftsmanship. No expenses spared. A top-of-the-line e-Road bike that's ideal for long commutes, sporty road rides, and unbounded dirt road exploration.
*Due to unprecedented demand in the global supply chain and the bike industry over the last 18 months, material weight and exact components are subject to change. We are working diligently to keep tech specs updated, and any adjustments will be minor. If you have any questions, reach out to a Gearhead by chatting online or calling 1-888-276-7130.
- Pivot's esteemed Vault converted to an e-road machine
- Ideal for road cycling, gravel, commuting, and touring
- Fazua Evation drive system powers you up to 28mph
- Integrated control panel with three power modes
- Pivot carbon frame is light, stiff, and strong
- Geometry optimized for comfort and performance on long rides
- Accommodates up to 700 x 47mm and 650b x 2.0in tires
- Shimano GRX Di2 offers crisp electronic shifting
- Reynolds ATRx Carbon wheels are tough and quick-rolling