Why We Like The Cinturato GRAVEL H Tire
When road tires are too fragile and trail tires are excessively rugged, find harmony and balance with the Pirelli Cinturato GRAVEL H Tire to conquer graveled and rocky terrain. As a tire purpose-built for compact surfaces, the Cinturato Gravel H is refreshingly capable of withstanding firm ground without adding bulk to your ride. Tightly packed knobs along the center of the tire create a broader surface area for improved contact, and bigger shoulder knobs provide improved off-road capability when a gravel road transforms into a rock garden.
A lighter tire would have been quicker because of a lower rotational mass, but such a lightweight design offers little help when you're stranded on the side of the trail with a puncture. For that reason, Pirelli maintained a lively profile but reinforced the casing construction with a woven-fabric bead-to-bead layer, essentially beefing up the sidewalls to keep you rolling over rocky terrain. The tires are capable of handling bigger loads and impacts than most gravel tires due to the lower PSI, and can handle wider rims to provide additional comfort and support. The tubeless-ready design lets you run the tires at even lower pressures without the added risk of pinch flats, and are easy to seat when you decide to make the transition.
When you want a do-it-all, fast-moving, hard-terrain tire that can handle dynamic conditions without breaking a sweat, look no further than the Cinturato Gravel H to make the most out of mixed terrain.
- A fast-rolling gravel tire to dominate compact and rocky terrain
- Tiled tread pattern over the center aids rolling resistance
- Lower tire pressure commands rocky and potholed trails without worry
- Reinforced casing construction prevents punctures from bead to bead
- Rugged ride feel promotes greater control in varied conditions
- Tubeless-ready setup can run at lower PSI without the risk of flats
- Optimized for wider modern rims to increase volume and aid comfort