Given the fact that its frames have been ridden to four of the last five Tour victories, Pinarello's choice to name its top racing jersey the Tour Men's Jersey is an obvious reference to a certain French race in July. The jersey's design also speaks to the top levels of the sport, with Giordana ghost-writing the construction and taking out all the stops. The Tour is top-tier racing kit through-and-through, built to offer every possible advantage of fit, aerodynamics, and comfort on race day. It's also stylish, which should come as no surprise given the Italian pedigree of both companies, with understated, classic branding whose asymmetry adds an element of contemporary flair.
The jersey's front, shoulders, arms, and cuffs are all made from Asteria 3.0, a lightweight, high-stretch fabric that melts across your body for that painted-on, aerodynamic fit that defines racing jerseys. The rear panel is made of the more supportive Host Carbon, which is lightly ribbed to increase the material's surface area and make it better at wicking moisture.
The added structural support also helps maintain the jersey's race fit on days when you're serving as your own support; Host Carbon prevents drooping pockets when your pockets are host to a collection of ride essentials. As a final nod toward racing, the front hem of the jersey is raised, which may entail gaps while milling about at the sign-in table but clicks into place when you mount-up, rewarding an aggressive drop and eliminating jersey bunching across the belly.
- A jersey for dedicated fans of one of cycling's most iconic brands
- Race fit is designed for aggressive riders and big drops
- Comprises Giordana's top-tier racing fabrics for a painted-on fit
- Silicone waist band and compression cuffs keep jersey in place
- Throat guard lets you zip it up and forget about it
- Pockets supported to prevent drooping when loaded
- Flatlock stitching throughout keeps your attention on the road
- Celebrate Pinarello in Giordana-built style
View more Men's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
|Height||5ft 2in - 5ft 6in
(160 - 169cm)
|5ft 7in - 5ft 10inin
(170 - 179cm)
|5ft 11in - 6ft
(180 - 185cm)
|6ft 1in - 6ft 3in
(186 - 190cm)
|6ft 3in - 6ft 5in
(191 - 195cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Bend to the side and measure around the place where your waist bends, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Stand with feet together and measure around the fullest part of the hip.
Reviews & Community
Need some advice on size for the Pinarello tour jersey. Buying for my son to use as a racing jersey, he's quite fit Cat 2, 6'3", 175#. Wears a small race cut Castelli. My concern is will the Pinarello be long enough in the body? Thanks.