Winter longing, summer sweat.
All winter we long for the roads of summer, but summer isn't without its issues. As the temperature rises and the sweat beads, hoods and handlebars becoming treacherous. Pinarello's Summer Cycling Gloves address this with a Lycra and microfiber construction that actively moves moisture away from your hands. On the hottest of the hot summer days, it's impossible to keep totally dry, but the microfiber palm helps ensure that you'll still have a confident grip on the hoods after a long July climb has left you a hot, sweaty mess.
A soft wiping patch provides a final element of moisture management by tidying up brow sweat before it drips irreparably behind your glasses. Nothing ruins a sweeping descent more than not being able to keep your eyes open.
- Summer-weight gloves for the hot days of July cycling
- Synthetic material pulls moisture from your skin for a dry grip
- Wiping panel helps divert sweat flowing from helmet to eyes
- Palm padding to absorb road noise and gravel chatter
- Reflective logos for visibility while signaling in low-light
- Microfiber palms help to maintain bar feel when effort and heat add sweat to your day
View more Men's Short Finger Cycling Gloves
|Height||5ft 2in - 5ft 6in
(160 - 169cm)
|5ft 7in - 5ft 10inin
(170 - 179cm)
|5ft 11in - 6ft
(180 - 185cm)
|6ft 1in - 6ft 3in
(186 - 190cm)
|6ft 3in - 6ft 5in
(191 - 195cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Bend to the side and measure around the place where your waist bends, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Stand with feet together and measure around the fullest part of the hip.