Item # PIN003Z
Pinarello Strada Short - Women's $109.95
Support without the bibs.
You'll enjoy the Pinarello Women's Strada Short everywhere from Colorado's picturesque peaks to California's coastal byways thanks to its strategic mix of Italian-sourced fabrics and plush support. This Italian-made short is ideal for the cyclist seeking a bib-less option that's both supportive and secure during spirited training rides and leisurely café rides alike. Higher amounts of elastane blended with nylon create a supportive, yet fluidly flexible short without it being overly compressive.
The multi-thickness chamois relieves pressure on your sit bones while dissipating jarring vibration transmitted through your road frame, complete with a perforated fabric lining that speeds up the evaporation of sweat. And to prevent the bottoms from riding up, silicone grippers secure them in place without uncomfortable pinching or pressure points.
- Unwavering support on the road without bibs
- Italian-sourced fabrics are supportive, stretchy
- Multi-thickness chamois absorbs jarring vibration
- Silicone grippers for security without pinching
View more Women's Shorts
|Waist||23 - 25in
(58 - 64cm)
|25.5 - 27in
(65 - 69cm)
|27.5 - 29in
(70 - 74cm)
|29.5 - 31in
(75 - 79cm)
|Hips||33 - 34.5in
(83 - 88cm)
|35 - 36.5in
(89 - 93cm)
|37 - 39in
(94 - 99cm)
|40 - 42in
(102 - 107cm)
- Note: Giordana cycling apparel has a tight fit, do not expect a baggy or roomy fit.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.