Enjoy the ride.
In an industry diving ever further down the painted-on, aerodynamic jersey rabbit hole, more traditional items like the Pinarello Strada Men's Jersey are a welcome reminder that not every cyclist is a pencil-neck climber and not every ride is a full-on hammerfest. The Strada features a more generous cut, so it accommodates those extra kilos in early spring and days when the most ambitious move you make is being first in line at the mid-ride coffee stop.
The jersey's material puts a soft touch and serious moisture management at the top of the priority queue, doing its utmost to keep you dry, well-ventilated, and comfortable during rides where the pure pleasure of turning the crank outweighs worries about heartrate zones and training plans. The Strada's three rear pockets are also standard fare that encourages you to take your time in the saddle by providing plenty of space for ride essentials and fuel.
- A cycling jersey for days when pleasure is the priority
- The most generous fit of Pinarello's men's jerseys
- Wicking material also shuttles cooling airflow through
- Standard rear pockets provide space for ride essentials
View more Men's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
|Height||5ft 2in - 5ft 6in
(160 - 169cm)
|5ft 7in - 5ft 10inin
(170 - 179cm)
|5ft 11in - 6ft
(180 - 185cm)
|6ft 1in - 6ft 3in
(186 - 190cm)
|6ft 3in - 6ft 5in
(191 - 195cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Bend to the side and measure around the place where your waist bends, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Stand with feet together and measure around the fullest part of the hip.