Whether you're pedaling around the scenic countryside or rolling around your neighborhood boulevards, the Pinarello Women's Strada Bib Short strikes the right balance between aesthetic appeal and supportive comfort. Italian-sourced fabrics are both lightweight and supportive, with a higher degree of stretch for laying down the hammer on straights and climb up steep hillsides. Signature details and whirling color accents pop vividly, bringing stand-out style to your everyday jaunts and longer rides on the weekends.
This particular version of the Strada Bib retains upright stability with its wide straps, meaning you'll ride longer and farther with greater support. The multi-thickness chamois is perforated for quicker drying, so you'll find relief from the sweat-soaked feel of other cycling shorts. And to retain security, the silicone leg grippers prevent the bottoms from annoyingly riding up as you pedal at a brisk cadence.
- Balances support with stylish appeal on the road
- Italian-sourced fabric is lightweight and stretchy
- Signature details and whirling color accents
- Wide bib straps provide upright stability
- Multi-thickness chamois absorbs road vibration
- Silicone grippers prevent bottoms from riding up
View more Women's Bib Shorts
|Waist||23 - 25in
(58 - 64cm)
|25.5 - 27in
(65 - 69cm)
|27.5 - 29in
(70 - 74cm)
|29.5 - 31in
(75 - 79cm)
|Hips||33 - 34.5in
(83 - 88cm)
|35 - 36.5in
(89 - 93cm)
|37 - 39in
(94 - 99cm)
|40 - 42in
(102 - 107cm)
- Note: Giordana cycling apparel has a tight fit, do not expect a baggy or roomy fit.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.