Not just for style.
Though France may have cycling's biggest race, Italy is arguably the sport's home country. This is largely due to the long-running dominance of manufacturers like Pinarello, and the Pina Bike Socks celebrate that heritage with a classic cuff height and the Italian tricolor.
As with its framesets, Pinarello's socks aren't just about style; they're anti-static and anti-odor, so long miles spent sweating through intervals or between trail mix stations don't outpace them. A Lycra infusion makes them gently compressive for light, confident support from the toe box through the arch and up the ankle.
- Cycling socks for summer spinning
- Italian construction and style is always appropriate
- Lycra component adds confident support and stretch
View more Bike Socks
|Height||5ft 2in - 5ft 6in
(160 - 169cm)
|5ft 7in - 5ft 10inin
(170 - 179cm)
|5ft 11in - 6ft
(180 - 185cm)
|6ft 1in - 6ft 3in
(186 - 190cm)
|6ft 3in - 6ft 5in
(191 - 195cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Bend to the side and measure around the place where your waist bends, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Stand with feet together and measure around the fullest part of the hip.