F5 105 Di2 Road Bike
Why We Like The Pinarello F5 105 Di2 Road Bike
Brand new for 2023, Pinarello brings us the F5 105 Di2 Road Bike, a 12-speed machine built for flat field sprints, steep mountain climbs, and everything in between. Built with a similar race geometry to the Dogma F but at a lower price point, the F5 features the same high-performance comfort, aerodynamics, and handling as its cousin. It's built with lightweight, durable T7000 carbon and features Pinarello's Onda fork to deliver precise turning, shock reduction, and an overall stable ride.
The Pinarello F5 features the Shimano 105 drivetrain with Shimano Di2 electronic shifting for the precise, powerful shifting we want and need in our bike. The 12-speed setup features plenty of gearing to ensure we have the proper gear ratio for any situation we find ourselves in, while the 2x12 speed RD-R7150 derailleur keeps our shifting between chainrings smooth and efficient. The Shimano 105 hydraulic disc brake system, built and fully optimized for road bikes, offers smooth and efficient stopping with a maintenance-friendly bleeding process.
- A 12-speed machine for field sprints, rolling hills, and steep climbs
- Built with a race geometry similar to that of the Dogma F
- T700 carbon layup is strong, lightweight, and durable
- Features the Shimano 105 groupset with Di2 electronic shifting
- Lightweight FC-R7100 crankset with 50/34t chainrings for efficiency
- CS-HG710-12 12-speed cassette provides optimal gearing for any surface
- Hydraulic disc brakes optimized for the road provide crisp stopping
- Item #PINI067