Dogma F8 Setback Seatpost
If you're here looking at the Pinarello Dogma F8 Setback Seatpost,
then you've possibly fallen victim to the same issue many of us have had
since carbon took over the market. Advancing 1/4 turn past the
recommended force while tightening a seat collar has sent many a home
mechanic — some of us included — on a hat-in-hand quest for a seatpost
to replace one that they've cracked.
Fortunately, Pinarello accounts for the occasional overzealous user
error with replacement models. The F8 Setback is the same seatpost that
ships on the flagship Dogma F8 frameset. It's got the Dogma F8's unique,
wind-dodging FlatBack shaping, the same Torayca T1100 Dream Carbon, and
the same carbon seat clamp. It's literally identical, so your F8 will
be as good as new.
The Dogma F8 Setback Seatpost is compatible with a wide range of Pinarello's bikes: Dyodo, Paris, Prince, Gan, Grevil, and Dogma F8/F10/F12. It accepts both
Shimano Di2 and Campagnolo EPS battery packs, but you'll need the
mounting hardware, which is sold separately.
- Seatpost for your Pinarello Dogma F8
- Torayca T1100 Dream Carbon for high-stiffness and low weight
- FlatBack shaping for aerodynamics that are uniquely Pinarello
- Carbon seat clamp for strength and uniformity
- Fits Pinarello Dyodo, Paris, Prince, Gan, Grevil, and Dogma F8/F10/F12
- Compatible with Shimano Di2 and Campagnolo EPS battery packs