Item # PIN003V
Pinarello Corsa Jersey - Women's $110.46
Though life obligations often keep us from indulging in it, we've definitely got a summer cycling dream day. Two peaks, 80 miles, and a coffee shop loop at the end. While the terrain, the bike, and the pedal strokes are the stars, Pinarello's Corsa Women's Jersey is nevertheless an integral element to this dream. It features similar materials and finishing details to the men's version, but it's shoulders and waist are tapered to describe an athletic women's fit. It also complements one of the key players in our ideal summer day—the bike—by demonstrating our love of the company that makes our cycling dreams possible.
The list of materials used is a who's who of Giordana's (who Pinarello trusts for the execution of its blueprints) high-end women's kit, including the high-stretch Asteria 3.0 on the shoulders and arms and the support-focused Host Carbon on the back, among others. That combination ensures a slim, aerodynamic fit at the shoulders but a firmer, more supportive structure on the back: in short, less sleeve bunching and reduced pocket sagging. The overall effect is a well-fitted jersey that emphasizes ventilation, moisture management, and a trim, tailored profile in the saddle.
- A jersey that disappears once on so you can focus on cycling
- Sleek, fitted women's silhouette reduces flapping material
- Blend of four fabrics prioritizes fit, ventilation, and wicking
- Internal throat flap protects against zipper irritation
- Three rear pockets are supported to reduce drooping
- Light elastic with silicone grip maintain fit while you maintain pace
View more Women's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
|Waist||23 - 25in
(58 - 64cm)
|25.5 - 27in
(65 - 69cm)
|27.5 - 29in
(70 - 74cm)
|29.5 - 31in
(75 - 79cm)
|Hips||33 - 34.5in
(83 - 88cm)
|35 - 36.5in
(89 - 93cm)
|37 - 39in
(94 - 99cm)
|40 - 42in
(102 - 107cm)
- Note: Giordana cycling apparel has a tight fit, do not expect a baggy or roomy fit.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.