Item # PIN003S
Pinarello Classic Jersey - Short-Sleeve - Men's $90.96
Keep it classic.
Pinarello knows that if something's a fan-favorite, then it's best not to mess with the formula too much. And this is evident in their consistently elite construction of the Men's Classic Jersey, year after year. A time-tested microfiber fabric implemented throughout the jersey paneling provides with you with an ideal fit and performance-based movement, while its snug, yet stretchy design helps keep you comfortable in a wide range of spring and fall temperatures. Light elastic on the cuffs and at the waist help hold the jersey in place, while the reverse Camlock full hidden front zipper uses a rubber pull tab to adjust your fit easily mid-ride.
- Traditional road style meets performance comfort in this jersey
- Synthetic fibers blend wicking, breathability, and mobility
- Form-fitting design keeps performance fibers close to skin
- Full zipper is hidden for chafe-free comfort
- Multiple rear pockets stash gels, water, and tubes
- Pinarello has been making award-winning designs since 1956
View more Men's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
|Height||5ft 2in - 5ft 6in
(160 - 169cm)
|5ft 7in - 5ft 10inin
(170 - 179cm)
|5ft 11in - 6ft
(180 - 185cm)
|6ft 1in - 6ft 3in
(186 - 190cm)
|6ft 3in - 6ft 5in
(191 - 195cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Bend to the side and measure around the place where your waist bends, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Stand with feet together and measure around the fullest part of the hip.
Reviews & Community
Awesome jersey. Great on long rides.
Love this cool color. Great for long rides on hot days. Wore on a 56 miler a couple weeks back. Fit is great.
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I gave this as a gift to my dad and he's pretty happy with it. He's usually M in regular shirts and I got him an L
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Great Bicycle Jersey, except, the zipper is VERY hard to operate. I would not buy another if the zipper issue isn't resolved.