Know your strength.
With all of the lightweight alloy and composite components on bicycles these days, torque wrenches have become an essential tool. And while it's more susceptible to crushing and cracking if installed improperly, it doesn't have to be with the right tools and the benefit these parts give you on the ride can't be denied. So if you see lightweight parts in your diet, go ahead and purchase Pedro's Demi Torque Wrench and you can install parts with the peace of mind that it's correct to spec.
The Demi is designed to install bolts on the low to middle end of the torque range, adjustable from 3-15Nm, perfect for important cockpit parts and controls. Its smaller size gets into tight spaces and fits nicely in the hand. It's a click-type torque wrench making an audible "click" when the desired torque is reached that's quickly set using a micrometer-style dial and simple locking mechanism. The Demi Torque is made from heat-treated steel combining accuracy to within +/- 4-percent, strength, and reliability. It uses a quarter-inch reversible ratcheting drive and is backed by a two-year warranty.
- Torque wrench for tightening bolts to recommended spec
- +/- 4% calibrated torque figures ensure proper tightness
- Ratcheting drive accepts 1/4" hex bits
- Pair with the hex bit set for common bike size bits
- Torque-limited clutch clicks when desired torque is reached preventing over-torquing