Cassette Lockring Tool
The Pedro's Cassette Lockring Tool is a must-have for your home shop or travel kit. It's constructed from heat-treated steel and made to professional quality standards, ensuring strength and long-lasting performance. The tool precisely fits HG standard cassette lockrings as well as Shimano disc brake lockrings, with a second option available for Campagnolo cassette lockrings. It works perfectly with Pedro's snap-channel Pro Socket Handle, but can be used with a 24mm socket or wrench, with a square 1/2in ratchet driver, or even in a bench vise.
- A socket tool for cassette and disc brake lockrings
- Fits all Shimano, SRAM, SunRace cassettes and many more
- Also fits Shimano disc brake lockrings
- Second variant available for Campagnolo lockrings
- Made from heat-treated steel for strength and durability
- Professional quality, precision sized for the perfect fit
- Item #PED002Q
- heat-treated S2 steel
- [black with pin] Shimano, SRAM, SunRace, SunTour, Chris King, and other HG standard cassette lockrings, Shimano disc brake lockrings, [black Campy] all Campagnolo cassette lockrings, Record, Chorus, Centaur, and Athena bottom brackets
- Recommended Use
- bike maintenance
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help