Wrench 'n' ride.
Repair and maintenance on modern bicycles often requires little more than proper tools and an ability to read directions. Acquiring those tools, however, can be daunting. Luckily, Pedro's Apprentice Bench Tool Kit is packed with specialty tools in a turnkey package that covers much more than the basics.
Short a pegboard and hooks, the Apprentice Bench Tool Kit bundles Pedro's best to transform any workspace or garage into a self-sufficient bicycle repair shop. From checking chain wear to adjusting cones, this kit features notable Pedro's tools such as the Equalizer pedal wrench -- with a 24mm opening that is compatible with Pedro's cassette and bottom bracket sockets for not only convenience, but leverage too.
Also noteworthy are comfortable cable cutters and accompanying cable pulls, the Pro Chain tool, and a Vice Whip. Y-wrenches are included for speedy repairs, while L-shaped hex and torx wrenches provide leverage when needed. The tools found in Pedro's Apprentice Bench Kit are constructed from heat-treated too-grade steel for durability and longevity.
- A thouroughly equipped tool kit for dialing your home shop
- Kit comes with just about every tool you need for maintenance
- Durable hardened steel construction holds up to years of use
- Ample wrench options for just about any nut or bolt
- Tool varieties work for a variety of component lines