Equalizer Pedal Wrench II
Featuring an extra long 350mm length and a dice grip handle for comfort and control, the new and improved Pedro's Equalizer Pedal Wrench II makes quick work of even the most stubbornly stuck pedals. The updated design now includes dual 15mm openings positioned at 30 and 75-degree offsets for optimal mechanical advantage and wrench positioning. Not only that, but there's an integrated 24mm socket driver for use with Pedro's professional socket tools, including the cassette lockring tool or the external bottom bracket socket.
- Shop quality 15mm pedal wrench and 24mm socket driver
- Dual 15mm openings for optimal wrench positioning
- Integrated socket driver for 24mm socket tools
- Extra long length and rubberized handle for leverage
- Designed to withstand the rigors of professional use
- Improved ergonomics makes pedal removal easier