X-Project P.R.O. Cycling Shoe
The new Pearl Izumi Men's X-Project P.R.O. Cycling Shoes perch atop the X-Project line with their efficient carbon composite sole and a comfortable upper that's more than up to your next XC or cyclocross challenge. The stiff sole is complemented by an outsole featuring molded rubber tips on hollow TPU lugs that lend enough traction to dig through mud, rock, sand, and any other challenging conditions you may encounter en route to the finishing tape. The EVA foam heel takes a cue from cushioned running industry technology, helping to reduce the impact on your joints if you end up having to hike or run repeatedly throughout a long ride or race.
Pearl Izumi shapes the upper from its 3-layer Seamless Composite synthetic with a flexible fit that conforms to a variety of foot shapes, making hot spots and pressure points unlikely. It also allows for ample air transfer, helping to pull moisture from your feet and socks. The dual BOA IP1 dials give you extensive adjustability pre-ride or from the saddle, allowing you to achieve a secure fit that helps prevent numb feet in the middle of a trail.
- A race-ready mountain bike or cyclocross shoe
- Carbon composite sole efficiently transfers power
- Lugged outsole provides grip and walkability
- Seamless synthetic upper shapes to your foot
- Dual BOA IP1 dials adjust the fit in 1mm increments
- Adjustable 1:1 insole lets you further customize fit
- Item #PLZ00HJ
- Upper Material
- Advanced 3-Layer Seamless Composite
- 2 BOA IP1 dials
- 1:1 insole system
- carbon composite, [outsole] molded carbon rubber tips on TPU lugs
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [size 43] 370g
- Recommended Use
- mountain bike, cyclocross
- Manufacturer Warranty
4 based on 5 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.