X-ALP Summit Cycling Shoe
The Pearl Izumi X-ALP Summit Mountain Bike Shoe is a technical one designed to deliver superior comfort and durability for aggressive all-day comfort and all-mountain riding. Its rugged construction lends maximum durability when deep in the wooded backcountry or exposed desert slickrock. The X-ALP Summit uses a seamless upper that cradles the foot preventing any seams or hotspots that could lead to irritation. The closures consist of two lower hook-and-loop straps and a 1:1 Anatomic Buckle Closure System further up to dial in fit while removing pressure from your instep.
- Durable mountain shoes for your off-road adventures
- Nylon-carbon composite shank transfers pedal power
- 3-layer seamless uppers enhance durability and comfort
- Rachet and hook-and-loop combo dials in a perfect fit
- EVA midsole soaks trail blows
- Vibram Megagrip outsole digs while in off the bike
- 2-bolt cleat compatible in a recessed mounting area
- Item #PLZO8E7
- Upper Material
- BOA Fit System, L6 dial
- EVA heel
- Vibram ECOSTEP rubber
- Cleat Compatibility
- 2-hole SPD
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 40] 7.7oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.