X-Alp Launch Cycling Shoe
You’re dedicated to the flat-pedal lifestyle and need a dedicated shoe that doesn’t mix styles. The Pearl Izumi X-Alp Launch captures the endearing features of clipless-design but offers a sole that is entirely platform-specific. A durable Cordura upper material provides seamless support that cradles your feet, whether railing enduro sections or joshing it up at the local eatery afterward. A BOA Fit System with an L6C dial make adjustments easier mid-trail and reduce snag potential that may come with standard laces.
The heart of the X-Alp is within its mid-sole and outsole construction. A supportive EVA midsole cushions the trail impacts so you’ll stay in control, and a nylon shank and reinforced toe box offer enhanced stiffness and protection. Pearl Izumi works with Goodyear to equip the X-Alp with a PinLoc Outsole using Goodyear’s premium rubber for confident traction and power delivery on and off the pedals.
- Master your adventure with fully capable flats
- Goodyear rubber sole offers massive grip and durability
- BOA dial reduces snags and time-lag getting to the trail
- Bonded, seamless uppers are lightweight, tough, and perforated
- Keep your little piggies happy with a reinforced toe cap
- Stay surefooted with directional lugs that grip
- Item #PLZO8E3
- Responsible Collection
- Upper Material
- Seamless recycled Cordura
- BOA Fit System, L6C dial
- PinLoc Outsole, Goodyear rubber
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 12] 14.5oz (410g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
3.5 based on 3 ratings
Fits Slightly LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.