Why We Like The X-Alp Flow POP Cycling Shoe
Stop fussing over laces and throw on the Pearl Izumi X-Alp Flow POP Cycling Shoe to find lasting comfort on and off the bike. A Boa Fit System tightens the upper across your foot and quickly adjusts in a matter of seconds to eliminate the pitfalls of traditional laces, and the shoe's ventilated fabric dries quickly when you're dealing with wetter conditions on the trail. If the ride becomes a mixture of walking and pedaling, chevron-shaped treads deliver natural comfort and confidence with every step, even over slippery rocks and roots.
- A mountain bike shoe with Boa Fit System for top-tier performance
- Boa dial offers secure closure and on-the-fly adjustment
- PinLoc tread pattern grips pedals and slick surfaces alike
- One-piece midsole and outsole absorb shock on hard landings
- Made specifically for flat pedals (not clipless compatible)