An epic day on the trails can be quickly ruined by shoes that just can't keep up with your ride style, so be prepared and keep shredding with Pearl Izumi's X-Alp Enduro V5 Women's Cycling Shoes. A lightweight yet durable upper provides enduring foot protection, while a reinforced sole puts watts to the pedals without sacrificing comfort or walkability should the trail get a bit too chunky to ride.
Across the top of the foot, you'll find Pearl Izumi's 1:1 anatomic buckle closure system with a top buckle strap complemented by two hook-and-loop straps to evenly distribute pressure for a hot-spot-free and highly customizable fit. Loosen up when you're chilling on the flats and quickly batten down the hatches on the fly when the trails turns up with confidence that these shoes can handle whatever obstacles the trail presents.
- A durable for all-mountain adventures
- Carbon reinforced shank plate efficiently transfers power
- Grippy lugs for sure footing over roots and rocks
- Comfortably cushioned midsole
- Buckle and strap closures adjust easily on the fly
View more Women's Mountain Bike Shoes