When the adventure blends into ever rockier, technical, all-mountain terrain, you'll be glad to have Pearl Izumi's X-Alp Enduro V5 Men's Cycling Shoes protecting your feet. Made to handle some serious riding, and even the occasional hike when the trail's too burly to ride, these shoes blend a stiff, carbon composite injected shank with a lightweight EVA midsole and grippy lugs for efficient power transfer without impacting walkability.
Across the top of the foot, you'll find Pearl Izumi's 1:1 anatomic buckle closure system with a top buckle strap complemented by two hook-and-loop straps to evenly distribute pressure for a hot-spot-free and highly customizable fit. Loosen up when you're chilling on the flats and quickly batten down the hatches on the fly when the trails turns up with confidence that these shoes can handle whatever obstacles are ahead.
- A durable all-mountain worthy shoe
- Carbon reinforced sole efficiently transfers power
- Grippy lugs for sure footing over rocks and roots
- Cushioned midsole boosts comfort
- Buckle and strap closures adjust easily on the fly
- Item #PLZ00HO
- Upper Material
- 1:1 Anatomic Buckle, 2 hook-and-loop straps
- carbon fiber injected composite shank, carbon rubber lugged outsole
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [size 43] 421g
- Recommended Use
- mountain bike
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.