Why We Like The X-ALP Elevate Cycling Shoe
Updated from the previous generation, the Pearl Izumi X-Alp Elevate Cycling Shoe sheds some weight and adds support for your off-road epics by bike. Taking a bit off the top, Pearl Izumi reduces the bulk and weight of the tongue and upper material so you’ll feel lighter on the pedals and freer when on-foot. Pure cyclists will enjoy updated dual-dial BOA Fit System that hugs with just the right amount of pressure to keep feet stable in punchy, uphill switchbacks. And the adventure-seeker in us will find limitless exploration with the Vibram ECOSTEP rubber sole that provides off-the-beaten-path walkability. For such adventures, Pearl Izumi adds a reinforced toe box to fend on rocky impacts and an EVA midsole to cushion on hard-pack trails.
- Mountain biking shoe for your expanding world
- BOA Fit System, dual dials perform in the untested wilderness
- Vibram rubber sole for off-bike confidence
- EVA midsole comforts like your go-to sneakers
- Reinforced toe box for when the trails get rocky
- Item #PLZO8EE
- Responsible Collection
- Organic Materials
- Upper Material
- BOA Fit System (dual IP1)
- 20% renewable algae-based Bloom
- Vibram ECOSTEP
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 40] 12.8oz (363g)
- mountain biking
- Manufacturer Warranty
3 based on 6 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.