Why We Like The X-Alp Divide Cycling Shoe
Pearl Izumi's X-Alp Divide Cycling Shoe blends the boundary between the stiffness of road cycling shoes and all-terrain confidence. It's a great shoe for on and off-bike agility and features a two-bolt SPD cleat compatibility. Lightweight and durable riding performance come along with a reinforced toe cap for added coverage, and an anatomic two-strap configuration helps us find our ideal fit. We like these shoes for everything from commuting to riding dirt and trails.
- A versatile shoe for inspiring on and off-bike confidence
- Bonded seamless upper for lightweight, durable riding performance
- Reinforced toe cap increases coverage and protection for our ride
- Anatomic two-strap configuration improves fit and comfort
- Aggressive outsole pattern improves both traction and durability
- Two-bolt SPD cleat compatibility for all-round fun