X-ALP Canyon Cycling Shoe
You prefer your adventures to be unlimited. That means hammering through tight trees, mashing pedals up punchy climbs, and hopping off to hike-a-bike when necessary too. Pearl's X-ALP Canyon shoes provide the versatility you need for any adventure, thanks to a stiff sole, clipless platform, and tacky rubber lugs.
- Do-it-all kicks for hammering out adventurous trail miles
- Composite shank provides plenty of stiffness for power transfer
- 2-bolt cleat mount is adjustable for a comfortable pedal stroke
- Running-level EVA footbed provides cushioning off the bike
- Easy lace-up closure is fuss-free and easy to repair in the backwoods
- Open mesh toe box boosts ventilation to fight hot-foot
- Carbon rubber lugged outsole is ultra-durable and tacky
- Item #PLZ00UD
- Upper Material
- EVA, [shank] nylon composite
- carbon rubber
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 8] 11.5oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.