You could use a couple extra hours in your day, but until the earth slows its rotation, you'll have to stick with squeezing as many activities into an afternoon as possible. That might mean you've got to skip a wardrobe change between the trail and Tapas with your crew, but that shouldn't condemn you to sipping sangria in flashy kits with massive logos and obnoxious colors. Pearl Izumi lets you dress for the destination instead of the journey, with classic styling and subtle bike-focused details in the Vista Shorts. They are crafted from four-way stretch twill that allows enough flex for easy pedaling, and a DWR finish that helps keep you looking fresh. Five pockets give you plenty of space to store your multi-tool and snacks, and a zippered side pocket is large enough to keep your phone and cards secure.
- Classy shorts with mountain-bike ready features
- 4-way stretch fabric moves with you on the bike
- Shed mud and showers with DWR treatment
- 5 pocket styling is classic and timeless
- Zippered side pocket has enough room for phone
- High waist with extended back gives coverage in the saddle
- BioViz elements keep you visible in low lighting