Vesta Studio Cycling Shoe
A hectic schedule doesn’t have to mean changing shoes for every activity, even when a spin class is involved. The Pearl Izumi Vesta shoe is ready to take on both that spin class and the extra credit hour of gym time with just enough give to the sole and a recessed cleat mount. The mesh upper maintains breathability for those hard efforts, wicking away moisture to keep you cool and comfortable. The wide strap fine-tunes the fit and is quick to adjust for each activity on your schedule.
While most cycling shoes are too stiff to be worn for much else, the Vesta balances stiffness with walkability by using a 3/4 length shank, so you have the pedaling efficiency you need and can walk about comfortably. The recessed cleat mount may seem like a small feature, but one cleat-clack through a coffee shop is too many for even the bravest among us. A recessed mount keeps your cleat off the tile, saving you some long looks from fellow coffee-seekers at rush hour.
- A versatile spin shoe, built to take you from class to coffee
- Breathable upper keeps feet cool through high-energy workouts
- 3/4 shank balances sole stiffness and walkability
- Compatability with 2-bolt cleats works with majority of spin studio bikes
- Recessed cleat mount enhances comfort and subtlety