Versa Quilted Hoodie
Pearl Izumi's Versa line of clothing is quickly becoming some of our favorite technical cycling pieces that can transition from on to off the bike performance seamlessly. We've been grabbing the women's Versa Quilted Hoodie for hopping on the bike and running errands around town or for a great pre or après ride piece and it has yet to disappoint.
Pearl Izumi constructs this hoodie with a lightweight and water-resistant softshell to keep out the elements. Keeping your core warm is Primaloft insulation and we think Pearl hit the sweet spot offering just the right amount of insulation to keep us cozy, will still breathing quite well and keeping the amount of bulk down. The two hand pockets and a zippered chest pocket allowed us to keep valuables close at hand and the hood with draw cord added additional coverage in poor weather. A drop tail offers extra protection from the elements and reflective accents for low-light visibility add to the on-the-bike features we love so much in this hoodie.
- Softshell fabric is water-resistant and provides protection in windy conditions
- Primaloft insulation offers warmth without bulk and is breathable
- Hood with draw cord adds versatility
- Droptail coverage curtails water intrusion
- Reflective accents increase visibility in low light