Versa Long-Sleeve Henley Jersey
While it will provide a soft and comfortable feel, the Pearl Izumi Versa Long-Sleeve Henley Jersey is built to be ridden in and is happy to come along with you for the journey wherever you take it. The Versa excels in chilly weather, providing you a refuge that manages moisture and regulates temperature while you ride, and looks great when you want to roll into town after you're done on the trail. Transfer fabric offers fantastic breathability and moisture management, so you don't get bogged down on long climbs, and drop tail covers you up so you don't have to worry about crack-back when you're out of the saddle flying down descents. Three Henley snaps can be popped open to provide ventilation when your heart rate gets going and you break a sweat, and reflective accents provide some visibility when you cruise from the trailhead to the brewery. With a semi-form fit the Versa passes alongside casual shirts, so unless you're mud splattered and regaling about your ride, it's easy to sip your porter at the end of the bar, relaxing as you quietly reflect on the loamy dirt and passages of changing colors you descended from.
- Technical jersey with a town-ready look
- Transfer fabric manages moisture and encourages airflow
- Long-sleeve design provides protection from overgrown brush
- Drop-tail hem provides on-bike coverage
- Henley design for casual style and ventilation
- Passes as a casual shirt when you don't have time to change after the ride