For fall flow trails.
Fall may be the best time of year to find yourself on a mountain bike. You're no longer waiting for the snow to melt off of your favorite single track like you were in spring, and the overbearing sun of summer is finally offering you some relief —not to mention the flat-out stunning scenes that unfold around you as you barrel down tunnels of pink and orange leaves. Moving to these shorter days and cooler temperatures you might find your short sleeve jersey isn't cutting it, and it's time to reach for something cozier like the Pearl Izumi Versa Long Sleeve Henley jersey. Resembling a true comfort piece, don't be fooled by this performance jersey. While it will provide a soft and comfortable feel, it's built to be ridden in and is happy to come along with you for the journey wherever you take it.
Transfer fabric offers fantastic breathability and moisture management, so you don't get bogged down on long climbs, and drop tail covers you up so you don't have to worry about crack-back when you're out of the saddle flying down descents. Three Henley snaps can be popped open to provide ventilation when your heart rate gets going and you break a sweat, and reflective accents provide some visibility when you cruise from the trailhead to the brewery. With a semi-form fit the Versa passes alongside casual shirts, so unless you're mud splattered and regaling about your ride, it's easy to sip your porter at the end of the bar, relaxing as you quietly reflect on the loamy dirt and passages of changing colors you descended from.
- Comfortable long sleeve jersey for fall rides
- Transfer fabric offers breathability to keep you dry
- Drop-tail reduces crack-back on descents
- Henley snaps open up for ventilation
- Passes as a casual shirt when you don't have time to change after the ride
View more Women's Long Sleeve Mountain Bike Jerseys
(78.7 - 83.8cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 95.3cm)
(95.3 - 101.6cm)
(102.9 - 108.0cm)
(108.0 - 114.3cm)
(58.4 - 63.5cm)
(63.5 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 74.9cm)
(74.9 - 81.3cm)
(81.3 - 87.6cm)
(87.6 - 94.0cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 94.0cm)
(94.0 - 99.1cm)
(100.3 - 106.7cm)
(106.7 - 114.3cm)
(114.3 - 120.7cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.