Pearl Izumi's Versa Liners are basically a pair of compression workout shorts with Pearl's Versa endurance chamois tucked into them. They're minimalist construction provides confident support beneath a pair of overshorts, and the breathable construction keeps you dry and fights funk with anti-odor properties. Whether you're doing lift laps on a 6in bike or chasing your dreams on a gravel touring adventure, the Versa empowers your saddle time with discreet comfort that lets you transition seamlessly from saddle to pedestrian life and back again.
- Cycling liner shorts for all-day bike adventures
- Discreetly situates a chamois beneath unassuming outer shorts
- Gently compressive body support muscles in the saddle
- Anti-odor to resist the accumulation of funk as miles pile up
- Elastic waistband ensures the chamois stays where you want it
- Gripper-free construction reduces bulk for better fit under shorts