Looks Great on or off the Bike.
Don't be fooled in thinking that a technical piece of cycling equipment can't come without good looks off the bike. Pearl Izumi's Versa Barrier Jacket is a wear-anywhere shell jacket that is equally at home pounding the pavement as it is in the saddle. It is packed full of technical features that are great while pedaling around town and is available in two beautiful colorways: foothllls green or black/smoked pearl.
The Versa Barrier fabric has a soft feel and features DWR coating to provides wind and water resistance and will undoubtedly keep you looking good in cool and damp weather. The drop tail adds additional coverage and protection from rain and mud while on the bike. Subtle reflective accents on the cuffs, collar, and drop tail offer visibility in low light.Hidden hand pockets keep your mitts warm if you are riding no-handed or if you are off the bike. A hood with draw cord offers excellent head coverage in poor weather.
- Great looking jacket on or off the bike for inclement weather
- Versa Barrier fabric is water resistant and breathable
- Hood adds shelter for your head
- Drop tail adds additional coverage in wet conditions
- Reflective accents increase visibility to others