Long before Lycra was a glint in the industry's eye, cycling's wonder material was merino wool. For the Wool Short-Sleeve Cycling Base Layer, Pearl Izumi updates that reliable material with some synthetic materials, giving it better compressive properties and adding to its moisture-management chops. The result is a breathable, naturally odor-resistant second skin that retains its shape and wicks better than wool alone. The shoulders are rotated forward, which increases comfort while stretched out on the hoods, and flatlock seams throughout minimize chafing and layering bulk.
- A cycling base layer that spans eras
- Material blend combines the best of history and modernity
- Manages moisture and resists odor
- Cut to accommodate the cycling position
View more Women's Short-Sleeve Base Layers
(78.7 - 83.8cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 95.3cm)
(95.3 - 101.6cm)
(102.9 - 108.0cm)
(108.0 - 114.3cm)
(58.4 - 63.5cm)
(63.5 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 74.9cm)
(74.9 - 81.3cm)
(81.3 - 87.6cm)
(87.6 - 94.0cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 94.0cm)
(94.0 - 99.1cm)
(100.3 - 106.7cm)
(106.7 - 114.3cm)
(114.3 - 120.7cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.