Thermal Skull Cap
When winter rolls in and the highs drop below 40 degrees Fahrenheit, most people are indoors picking over holiday cookie trays. But not you. You live that ascetic life, eschewing seasonal baked goods in favor of chewing up hill repeats in Pearl Izumi's Thermal Skull Cap. Just because the temps have dropped off doesn't mean your fitness levels have to, and Pearl's P.R.O. Thermal Dry fabric helps keep you in the saddle in winter by insulating and managing internal moisture. Those qualities mean you'll be comfortable through intervals and won't have to ride home with a frigid, soggy head.
- A skullcap for cyclists who don't take winter off
- P.R.O. Thermal Dry maintains a warm, dry microclimate
- Cut to layer under helmet
- Ponytail port allows hassle free hair management
- Reflective details help keep you visible