Thermal Neck Gaiter
After mid-November, we rarely clip-in without something like Pearl Izumi's Thermal Neck Gaiter on or stuffed into a jersey pocket. It blends Pearl's insulating, moisture-managing Thermal Dry fabric with a draw cord opening that sets it apart from the rest of the gaiter competition.
Instead of either riding with the gaiter pulled up to your eyes or constantly drooping down past your jaw line, the draw cord lets you decide where you want the gaiter to sit and then keep the damn thing there. In a pinch, you can also convert it to a cap by completely closing the opening. It's not an ideal solution, but when you realize you've forgotten a cap twenty minutes into a winter ride, you don't have the luxury of being picky.
- A thermal gaiter for cold-weather cycling
- Soft, brushed material manages moisture and insulates
- Draw cord anchors the gaiter in place or converts it to a skull cap
- Reflective detailing helps maintain visibility in low-light conditions
- Item #PLZ00FT
- 90% polyester, 10% elastane
- neck gaiter
- Manufacturer Warranty