Thermal Lite Glove
For many cyclists, fall is the most rewarding time of the year to cycle, whether it's twilit spins after work, weekend rambles along singletrack, or a cyclocross hammerfest. Because we love fall cycling so much, just the thought of the Pearl Izumi Thermal Lite Gloves, the Japanese manufacturer's take on the classic knit glove, gets us a little giddy.
The Thermal Lite Gloves' lightweight, insulating construction recommends them as your sole protection in moderate conditions or as a liner under a shell for more serious inclement weather. Silicone grip on the palms and fingers keep you on the bars, and reflective logos on the backs help keep you visible in the low-light conditions of a long autumn dusk.
The Pearl Izumi Thermal Lite Gloves are available in six sizes ranging from X-Small to XX-Large in the color Black.
- Lightweight warmth for the road comes in these cycling gloves
- P.R.O. Thermal Lite fabric provides ideal warmth in mild conditions
- Silicone-screened finger tips make for a locked-in grip
- Reflective elements bolster your visibility in dark conditions
- Lightweight and packable for easy storing when the weather changes