Why We Like the Symphony Tank Top
Riding in the heat can take a toll, but Pearl Izumi's Symphony Tank Top helmets maintain comfortability on smooth tarmac. A regular fit helps speed up moisture transfer to improve cooling, and freedom of movement means we have flex while we're riding. Elite Transfer fabric pulls away moisture quickly and Pearl's In-R-Cool treatment reflects the sun's rays to keep cool and dry. A built-in shelf bra offers some extra support on the bike, and two back pockets hold everything from gels to keys on a summer ride that's got us sweating.
- Comfortable cycling tank that's versatile enough for yoga and a run, too
- Transfer In-R-Cool raw edge racerback straps offer a close-to-skin feel
- Built-in shelf bra and bra cups offer moderate support for riding
- Two rear pockets lay flat to the body and offer extra room for essentials
- BioViz reflective elements ensure we're seen