Item # PLZ00OD
Pearl Izumi Sun Sleeve $30.00
Skip the greasy sunscreen slather.
As cyclists, we spend our dreary winter days craving the sunny days of summer, and while we love the feeling of warm sunshine casting its glow on us in spring, come July the sweltering oppression of a cloudless day can take its toll on our skin. Thankfully we have options, like the Pearl Izumi Sun Sleeves that offer us full coverage without slathering ourselves with sunscreen, and with the addition of cooling properties that keep us cool.
The sleeves are constructed from Pearl's ELITE Transfer fabric with a full 50+ UPF of sun protection to shield your skin, plus Ice-fil and In-R-Cool technology that reflect heat, and elevate moisture transfer, keeping you as cool as possible on the hottest of days. The sleeves are easy to slide on, and lock into place on your bicep with a gripper, so you won't end up with an unsightly sunburned gap between your jersey and sleeves after a long day on the bike.
- Sun sleeves that shade your arms on blistering days
- 50+ UPF protection covers your skin without sunscreen
- In-R-Cool technology elevates skin cooling with moisture management
- Secure gripper doesn't slip while riding
View more Arm Warmers
- How to Measure:
- Arm Length:
- Measure from shoulder to wrist with a 90-degree bend in your arm.
- Measure around your wrist where a watch would go.
- Measure around the fullest part of your upper arm.