The Pearl Izumi Sun Knees Knee Sleeve ensure that your post-ride activities aren't comprised mainly of nursing your sunburn. In-R-Cool technology protects you from burns, while Direct-Vent mesh encourages ventilation and moisture management.
- Hydrophilic Elite Transfer fabric breathes, dries quickly, and wicks moisture efficiently to cool your skin through evaporation
- In-R-Cool technology reflects the sun's rays to lower surface temperatures on the fabric and offer UPF 40+ protection during long rides under clear skies
- Mesh paneling dumps excess heat and moisture quickly as you ride
- Reflective details enhance your visibility to drivers during early morning or evening rides
View more Knee Warmers
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Reviews & Community
I Was Not Impressed
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Medium
I tried these on side by side with Castelli Sun Sleeves. The Pearl Izumi felt much warmer on my legs. The Pearl Izumi weighed more. The Pearl Izumi has more seams that can cause irritation. The Pearl Izumi's silicone band is not as functional as the Castelli. The Pearl Izumi sizes don't line up with my dimensions. I am 5'10 and weigh 160. My thigh is 20 inches and my calf is 12. I bought a medium and they fit the thigh perfectly but were baggy around the calf.
Great for summer riding
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I wear these over my knee pads to keep them up - love these because they are thin and light - perfect for those hot summer days. Love t his product so much that I have several pairs...
the only downside is that when you crash, given that they are super thin, means that they tear easily. But they keep my pads up, so for me they are doing their job. Just an incentive for trying to not crash ;o)