Summit WxB Jacket
Sometimes it's impossible to completely predict the weather, especially when you're riding in higher elevations, or during the shoulder seasons when the risk of unexpected storms goes up exponentially. Fortunately, with the Pearl Izumi Summit WxB Jacket you can be prepared for sudden downpours thanks to its waterproof fabric with fully taped seams. The jacket is constructed from Pearl Izumi's waterproof and highly breathable ELITE WxB 2.5-layer fabric, and is equipped with underarm vents that further enhance breathability, which means you'll stay dry without overheating when it's time to crank up the pace.
The key feature that differentiates this jacket from competitor's offerings is the three-position hood that easily slides over the top of a helmet, but can also be adjusted for helmet-less use off the bike, or rolled up and stored with a simple snap. This means you'll stay comfortable on the trail without rain trickling down your neck, and the vented hood will not balloon up when you're charging hard. So go ahead and venture into the alpine with confidence, because once you experience the all-weather capability of a helmet-compatible hooded rain jacket, it will forever change your idea of acceptable riding conditions.
- A waterproof jacket for mountain biking, cycling, & even casual wear
- WxB 2.5-layer fabric is waterproof and highly breathable
- Fully taped seams help you stay dry in sudden downpours
- Additional DWR treatment helps water bead up & roll off the jacket
- 3-way hood fits over helmets, can be stowed away when not in use
- Underarm vents enhance breathability when you're riding hard
- 2-way watertight zipper lets you further customize the ventilation
- Two front hand pockets for storage, reflective elements for visibility