Summit Shell Jacket
Whether it's a day in the mountains or an early-morning road ride, always bring the Pearl Izumi Summit Shell Jacket along when you don't know what type of weather you'll encounter. This ultralight jacket tips the scale at an astonishing 110 grams, and packs up small enough to go with you on every ride. Then, the Barrier Lite fabric provides reliable wind- and water-protection without sacrificing ventilation. The hood is thin enough to fit easily under your helmet, while the easy-to-operate, two-way YKK Vislon zipper quickly zips up from the bottom to vent while climbing without annoying flapping. And best of all, when things clear up, this jacket stuffs back into the included envelope pocket for easy storage in your pack or saddle bag.
- Ultralight, windproof cycling jacket that packs along neatly
- Tough fabric resists rain and road spray while blocking winds
- Regular fit provides minimal bulk and easy mobility
- Hood designed to fit under-helmet without interfering with fit
- Envelope pocket doubles as a stow pocket for entire jacket
- BioViz reflective elements enhance low-light visibility