Why We Like The Sugar Thermal Cycling Tight
There's nothing like hopping on our bike on a crisp fall morning, riding by the changing leaves and up the winding roads of our favorite canyon. But, pedaling in the cool air of the mammoth mountains that surround Salt Lake City, we need to be fully covered to enjoy our ride in comfort. Pearl Izumi's Sugar Thermal Cycling Tight keeps us fully warm and dry, even when we're sweating pushing it to the summit. Lightweight fabric keeps us protected without overheating, and Pearl Izumi's chamois offers edge-free cushioning for optimal comfort.
- Warming and wicking thermal cycling tights for crisp fall days
- SELECT Thermal fabric is warm with efficient temperature control
- Women's SELECT Escape 1:1 chamois is smooth and cushioning
- Key pocket offers a secure spot to keep your keys close
- BioViz reflective elements enhance low-light visibility
- Item #PLZO8DD
- Responsible Collection
- 61% recycled polyester, 33% polyester, 6% elastane
- Select Escape 1:1
- 2 side
- BioViz prints
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
1.5 based on 3 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.